Select an icon below to see more:
We now provide continuing education!
Born Again Pit Bull Rescue adoption packages include, two 1-hour, in home, private dog training lessons with one of our preferred trainers. These sessions are valued at $200 and provided to you at no cost, to ensure that you receive some solid, professional training advice to set you and your new best friend up for a lifetime of success!
If you are located within 1 hour from Portland we will set you up with Cecelia Towner of Trusting the Heart Dog Training and Animal Communication. And, if you are located within 30 minutes of the Salem area we offer the services of Paw n Hand K9
Note: Due to the highly discounted rates offered by our trainers, this inclusion is limited to travel times specified, each way.
Our adoption fee includes:
When you adopt a BAPBR dog, our relationship with you does not end there. We know that you’ll have questions once your dog is home with you and we are here to provide advice regarding basic training and resources for you and your dog.
We take great care of the health and condition of dogs in the BAPBR Pit Stop Program. Before any dogs go to their adoptive family, we ensure that any needed procedures have been conducted at our veterinarian hospital.
Along with your wonderful new family member you will also receive:
- 2 private in-home training lessons. More infomation, located below, under the adoption fee
- Altering of the animal
- Initial vaccines
- Copy of medical vet records/history
- De-worming treatment
- Flea treatment
- ID Tags (adult dogs only)
- Front clip walking harness
(adult dogs only)
- Leash (adult dogs only)
- AVID microchip and registration
(a $20 value)
- Small bag of kibble
- Plenty of post-adoption support!
Our adoption policy:
- Same-sex pit bull type dog pairings are evaluated on a case-by-case basis and only approved at the discretion of BAPBR
- Indoor homes only—we do not adopt “outdoor” dogs or “guard” dogs. We will only place dogs into homes to become a family dog
- Please note that adoption applicants of our pit bull type dogs must own their own home (case-by-case exceptions may be made for our Not-a-Bull adoptions). A BAPBR representative will conduct a home check. There will be no exceptions made to this rule, due to the frequent restrictions on apartments, and rental homes and the fact that BAPBR does not have a physical building to easily take returned adoptions when landlords change their mind or an adopter moves to another rental location that does not accept pit bull type dogs