The Five Pillars of Responsible Guardianship
- License and permanently identify (microchip) your companion animal
- Spay or neuter your companion animal. Do not allow accidental litters!
- Provide the necessary food, care, exercise, grooming and training for your companion animal for his or her entire life
- Do not allow your companion animal to become a nuisance or threat in your community
- Only adopt your companion animals from ethical and reputable sources (no backyard breeders, ads in newspapers from unverifiable sources, etc.)
DID YOU KNOW?
We are a non-profit that needs your donations to continue our work. Consider making a tax-deductible donation today!
Looking for more of a commitment?
Monthly donations provide us with a sustainable budget that will help us save even more lives!
Select a monthly amount:
Get on our list.
Our newsletter will feature updates about the organization, our partners, helpful tips, and of course, our adoptable dogs!
The Latest Stories, Courtesy Posts,
Blogs, News, Furever Homes, and Events
Been There. Done That.
Now, Get the T-Shirt.