The Five Pillars of Responsible Guardianship
- License and permanently identify (microchip) your companion animal
- Spay or neuter your companion animal. Do not allow accidental litters!
- Provide the necessary food, care, exercise, grooming and training for your companion animal for his or her entire life
- Do not allow your companion animal to become a nuisance or threat in your community
- Only adopt your companion animals from ethical and reputable sources (no backyard breeders, ads in newspapers from unverifiable sources, etc.)
DID YOU KNOW?
We are a non-profit that needs your donations to continue our work. Consider making a tax-deductible donation today!
Looking for more of a commitment?
Monthly donations provide us with a sustainable budget that will help us save even more lives!
Select a monthly amount:
Get on our list.
Our newsletter will feature updates about the organization, our partners, helpful tips, and of course, our adoptable dogs!