The Five Pillars of Responsible Guardianship
- License and permanently identify (microchip) your companion animal
- Spay or neuter your companion animal. Do not allow accidental litters!
- Provide the necessary food, care, exercise, grooming and training for your companion animal for his or her entire life
- Do not allow your companion animal to become a nuisance or threat in your community
- Only adopt your companion animals from ethical and reputable sources (no backyard breeders, ads in newspapers from unverifiable sources, etc.)
DID YOU KNOW?
We are a non-profit that needs your donations to continue our work. Consider making a tax-deductible donation today!
Looking for more of a commitment?
If you can take the next step you will be providing us with a sustainable budget that will help us save even more lives!
Select a monthly amount:
Let's go to the movies
The Latest Stories, Courtesy Posts,
Blogs, News, Furever Homes, and Events
Been There. Done That.
Now, Get the T-Shirt.